Thursday, July 31, 2014

Nike Training Club

Oh my goodness!

Oh my gracious!

I have just found my FAVORITE new fitness app!

Have you heard of Nike Training Club? It would be no surprise if I were completely behind the times, but my friend Teresa invited me to join in at the beginning of July. Of course, then life happened (Osage Beach vacation, two weeks in Iowa City for classes) and I didn't make working out a priority again until this week. And let me tell you, I wish I would have started sooner! This app is like having a FREE personal trainer anywhere, anytime!

I am always telling Adam that I would like to be more active, but I struggle to find a workout schedule I can stick to. Whether I get sick of doing the same workout week after week, or I refuse to pay for a real trainer for more than a bootcamp, the result is always the same...frustration. But this app changes all of that! You choose your challenge level (beginner, intermediate, advanced), decide if running will be a possibility, and voila, your trainer gets the ball rolling. Amazing!

Do it. Stop reading and download it right now. Seriously. I want everyone to enjoy their workout as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey girlllll……I've frequently reflected (and used meta-cognitive skills) on how glad I am that I'm not sitting in class like I was last week at this time. It's true, Nike Training Club is da bomb. I have used that app frequently! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete